A1 SPORT provides this warranty to consumers who purchased AQUA MARINA product (Product(s)) from A1 SPORT or one of its authorized retailers.
AQUA MARINA warrants all new Products to be free from manufacturing or material defects (Defects) for the Warranty Period as defined below. This warranty applies only against Defects discovered within the Warranty Period and extends only to the original purchaser of the Product. AQUA MARINA will take all reasonable care to ensure the Products meet their description and specifications, however it is your responsibility to ensure that the Products you purchase are designed for your own intended use.
This warranty is valid and enforceable only in the country where the Product was purchased by the original purchaser, provided that A1 SPORT has intended that the Product be offered for sale in that country. This warranty is also enforceable in any country where AQUA MARINA has an authorized distributor.
Please refer to the AQUA MARINA authorized distributor list. Depending on the country, particular and variable warranties may apply in relation to applicable legislation; to the extent that such warranties may not be excluded or limited by applicable law, nothing in this warranty policy shall exclude or limit these statutory provisions.
The Warranty Period starts on the date of the retail purchase of the Product by the original purchaser. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by different Warranty Periods (please refer to the Warranty Periods below for all warranties that may apply to your Product).
The Warranty Period is:
- One (1) year for all products
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Warranty Period will not be extended, renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement Product(s) issued during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the reminder of the original Warranty Period only; provided, such replacement or repair has been performed by A1 SPORT or an authorized A1 SPORT retailer.
Depending on the country, longer minimum Warranty Periods may be mandatory under applicable legislation in which case the Warranty Periods stated in this warranty shall be amended, if and to the extent necessary, in order to comply with such applicable legislation.
Conditions and restrictions” image
- This Limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of the Product
- Defects caused by the transportation (other than the initial delivery from A1 SPORT to the purchaser) or storage of the Product
- Defects or damage caused by improper use, storage or poor maintenance
- Damages due to non observance of the instructions of the Product’s user manual
- Damages due to the modifications of the Product
- Any impact caused by sharp or hard items or objects, due to torsion, compression, a fall, an abnormal impact or other actions not under A1 SPORT’s reasonable control.
This limited warranty is not enforceable if:
- The Product has been modified or repaired by any person or entity other than A1 SPORT or an authorized A1 SPORT retailer;
- The Product has been repaired with unauthorized spare parts;
- The claimant is not the original purchaser;
- The claimant is not able to provide proof of purchase.
Conditions and restrictions” image
A1 SPORT or its authorized retailer shall at its sole discretion either (a) repair the Product or (b) replace the Product at no charge. The appropriate remedy will be determined by A1 SPORT based upon the following considerations:
- The price/value of the Product (without Defect)
- The significance of the Defect
- The inconvenience each remedy would place on the original purchaser. A1 SPORT agrees that all repair or replacement of the Product will be carried out within a reasonable period.
A1 SPORT agrees that all repair or replacement of the Product will be carried out within a reasonable period.
For all warranty claims, please submit the Product and the proof of purchase to the nearest authorized A1 SPORT retailer or in the event you purchased the Product on A1 SPORT Online Store, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]. For all warranty claims, please refer to our Return policy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable mandatory laws, this limited warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. A1 SPORT shall not be liable for economic, special, incidential, punitive or consequential losses or damages, including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits, loss of use, loss of revenue, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities, claims or third parties, damage to property resulting from the purchase or use of the product or arising from the breach of the warranty, breach of contract, negligence, tort, or any legal or equitable claim or event or omission giving rise to any claim.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service at [email protected].